Pre-Finals Showmatches

Age of Empires III Discussion Forum.
Umeu

Pre-Finals Showmatches

Unread postby Umeu » Wed May 15, 2013 7:33 pm

I am willing to play 7 showmatches on saturday prior to the finals if anyone is willing to play and if venividivici is available to cast. The games wont be for 3/4th spot (tho if Spadel reconsiders his forfeit I am willing to play him) however maybe spadel is so kind to give his 4th prize to whoever decides to play.

It will be my way of saying goodbye to this game and the awesome community. I really enjoyed my time here, but now its time to graduate.

Thanks chicks and your tournament staff for hosting these 3 tournaments, they were alot of fun to play. I really respect the effort you put in to keep this game alive. Good luck with that in the future.

:tooth:

Goldenwonder

Re: Pre-Finals Showmatches

Unread postby Goldenwonder » Wed May 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Umeu wrote:Ihowever maybe spadel is so kind to give his 4th prize to whoever decides to play.
along with forfeiting the competition spadel has to forfeit the 4th place prize fund, it would be insane if he was paid.

Edit: it would be cool if there was a vote to see who the community wants to play vs umeu this saturday, perhaps you could make a poll chicks consisting of all the wildcards? boneng/nard/fard etc maybe even lordraphael
Image(i'm the player drivin the truck)

benj89

Unread postby benj89 » Wed May 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Goldenwonder wrote:
Umeu wrote: Edit: it would be cool if there was a vote to see who the community wants to play vs umeu this saturday, perhaps you could make a poll chicks consisting of all the wildcards? boneng/nard/fard etc maybe even lordraphael
:fuckyeah:

CHATIMENTS

Unread postby CHATIMENTS » Wed May 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Don't understand why i m sad to hear that's last games for Umeu :dizzy: .
U re an essential personnality in this game :)
Just happy to stop facing ure awesome spain on qs which was more than 80% vict for u :grin:
Gl for ure last matchs, i hope u finish with some beautiful victory ;)

LordRaphael

Unread postby LordRaphael » Thu May 16, 2013 6:43 pm

actually i could be able to play from gmt 15 - 18 if u want me to :)
also im not an admin but i think spadel should receive his price money because u havent disqualificated him and forfeiting his 3rd place matches is his previlege unless there is something different stated in the rules.
Gandalf: There never was much hope. Just a fool's hope.

Umeu

Unread postby Umeu » Thu May 16, 2013 6:53 pm

they will be playing around 14 gmt so maybe if u can come earlier that would be ok. otherwise we would be playing at same time as finals.

or maybe we can play after finals. i dont know. usually its like finals last game so.

Goldenwonder

Unread postby Goldenwonder » Thu May 16, 2013 7:26 pm

The guy that loses the 3rd play off comes 4th, spadel forfeits his place therefore his replacement will finish 3rd or 4th
Image(i'm the player drivin the truck)

Umeu

Unread postby Umeu » Thu May 16, 2013 7:46 pm

im not playing a replacement.

CHATIMENTS

Unread postby CHATIMENTS » Thu May 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Goldenwonder wrote:The guy that loses the 3rd play off comes 4th, spadel forfeits his place therefore his replacement will finish 3rd or 4th
For be fair u will give 3rd price to Umeu since spadel is out of the tourney. Even if Umeu loose his last match u can't give the 3rd price to someone who loose precedent games (Soap, Fard, Boneng...) , or someone like Lordraph who doesn't play precedent games... it's not logic..

LordRaphael

Unread postby LordRaphael » Thu May 16, 2013 8:47 pm

if u had read my post carefully u would have known that i didnt want to play for the 3rd place match and only said that i am willing to play the shomatch.
To the price money ; u should give it to spadel or u just keep it and take it for future tournaments
Gandalf: There never was much hope. Just a fool's hope.