what time

mG_Rangers

Re: Fen vs Rangers

Unread postby mG_Rangers » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:51 pm

bump

mG_Rangers

Unread postby mG_Rangers » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:04 pm

Fen said his bro is back from Israel army for 4 weeks (even though israel is in war???).

That's fine, but can we just play these games? They don't last 4 days or 4 hours for that matter, so how about we just get a quick couple of games in?

-I told him beforehand that I would show up late (i told him 2 hours beforehand)
- I showed up roughly 5-10~ mins after he just logged off (according to people on voobly)
- I sent him PM while he was posting on RTS-sanc at about 5pm Eastern time (1 hour after proposed schedule time)
- He never responded that day or on this site (even though he was on this site earlier today)

Chicks
Network Admin

Unread postby Chicks » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Fen get's admin win. Will attempt to find another Ro32 opponent by the 30th of July, otherwise you will pass directly to Ro16.

Fen

Unread postby Fen » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Dear Rangers (carrying the palestine flag or whatever)

first of all, i told you he gets 4 weeks of leave a year, and not that he is coming for 4 weeks.
He hasn't went through all of basic training yet, so he does not engage in the war.
I picked him up at the airport today and he'll stay here for a week.

- You sent me pm beforehand, that's right. However you said: "I'm running a little late". I assumed i could understand that literally and thought you might get there 5-10mins after 20gmt, so i asked for specifics.

- Let me mention now, that i proposed 19gmt first because i wouldn't want it to bee too late. I go to school in the morning and am tired in the evenings. While the time-window around 18-22gmt might be a comfortable afternoon for you, 19gmt is around dinner time and 20gmt is 10pm already. Not to mention that 2-3 games take at least an hour. The more tired I am, the less i can focus. So that's why i wasn't thrilled when chicks insisted on 20gmt. However i was up for it. Now when you didn't show up for 20 minutes i contacted Jollyman and later on chiks about how long i have to wait, because i don't want to play these games from 11pm to 12pm. You haven't given me specifics of when you are coming by that time, and chicks told me i only had to wait 20 minutes. Those were long over, so i logged off.

- As for my online activity, no reply etc. I'm sure you can understand that me being able to browse the web doesn't mean i'm capable of playing with full focus. Also: For the past two years playing AoT you have done nothing but trashed me, flamed me, blamed me and spent your time looking for ways to annoy me. You have shared laughs with your buddies about things you know aren't true etc etc. Your arrogance is off scale and you are a complete jerk. The funny thing is: Now you expect sympathy 11

Chicks has told me that you will be replaced, because you couldn't show up at a scheduled time. Obviously if it weren't you but someone who hasn't spent the past years actively trolling me, i'd reschedule, but you can't seriously expect me to do so with you especially now that i want to spend time with my brother.

Blow me

mG_Rangers

Unread postby mG_Rangers » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:31 pm

Fen wrote:Dear Rangers (carrying the palestine flag or whatever)

first of all, i told you he gets 4 weeks of leave a year, and not that he is coming for 4 weeks.
He hasn't went through all of basic training yet, so he does not engage in the war.
I picked him up at the airport today and he'll stay here for a week.

- You sent me pm beforehand, that's right. However you said: "I'm running a little late". I assumed i could understand that literally and thought you might get there 5-10mins after 20gmt, so i asked for specifics.

- Let me mention now, that i proposed 19gmt first because i wouldn't want it to bee too late. I go to school in the morning and am tired in the evenings. While the time-window around 18-22gmt might be a comfortable afternoon for you, 19gmt is around dinner time and 20gmt is 10pm already. Not to mention that 2-3 games take at least an hour. The more tired I am, the less i can focus. So that's why i wasn't thrilled when chicks insisted on 20gmt. However i was up for it. Now when you didn't show up for 20 minutes i contacted Jollyman and later on chiks about how long i have to wait, because i don't want to play these games from 11pm to 12pm. You haven't given me specifics of when you are coming by that time, and chicks told me i only had to wait 20 minutes. Those were long over, so i logged off.

- As for my online activity, no reply etc. I'm sure you can understand that me being able to browse the web doesn't mean i'm capable of playing with full focus. Also: For the past two years playing AoT you have done nothing but trashed me, flamed me, blamed me and spent your time looking for ways to annoy me. You have shared laughs with your buddies about things you know aren't true etc etc. Your arrogance is off scale and you are a complete jerk. The funny thing is: Now you expect sympathy 11

Chicks has told me that you will be replaced, because you couldn't show up at a scheduled time. Obviously if it weren't you but someone who hasn't spent the past years actively trolling me, i'd reschedule, but you can't seriously expect me to do so with you especially now that i want to spend time with my brother.

Blow me

Okay so let me get this straight:
Fen, the person that intentionally ducked me (multiple times)is going to get a free pass?

1) His brother is here for the next 4 weeks-> he can't even play or schedule. That alone shouldn't allow him to pass

2) I will 2:0 him any week, any day, any time. He literally ducked me this entire day and yesterday when I got back

3) Fen, why would you even want to pass? So you can get slaughtered by Ghostlake? lmfao makes no sense

4) Chicks/entire community, why would you want Fen to pass? He's the inferior player. I can prove it any time (and already have).

5) Why haven't you played me today? Why haven't you responded at all? Let me guess, your brother? lmfao. That's ironic because he's going to be here for the next FOUR weeks.

6) Run away little fen, but we both know I would have fucking annihilated you

bestvaynena

Unread postby bestvaynena » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:44 pm

If Fen can't schedule for the next 4 weeks then why should he move on? Just to give the person in the Round of 16 admin wins? Chicks why are you so dumb man. Just think for 15 seconds and realize the situation before saying something stupid

#banfen

mG_Rangers

Unread postby mG_Rangers » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:46 pm

bestvaynena wrote:If Fen can't schedule for the next 4 weeks then why should he move on? Just to give the person in the Round of 16 admin wins? Chicks why are you so dumb man. Just think for 15 seconds and realize the situation before saying something stupid
exactly. Fen literally contradicts himself. "My bro is here for 4 weeks!" If he can't play me now, then why could he play the next person? Is he really trying to get a fucking free pass to the finals via admin wins? ~11~

Mpt_Flash

Unread postby Mpt_Flash » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:12 pm

comooooooon :slow: what a ridiculous decision , they shedulled for 20 Gmt , Rangers was there and Fen wasnt , so use your brain for a second , + Fen wont be active.
Chicks , you'r destroying your tournement with such decisions , :omg:

#Rangers to round of 16 ! :flame:
#Rangers to round of 16 ! :mouth:
#Rangers to round of 16 ! :fuckyeah: